- Preventative treatments
- Gum, periodontal and hygiene treatments
- Endodontic (root canal treatments)
- Porcelain veneers
- Composite veneers (cosmetic bonding)
- Six Month Smiles braces
- Opalescence tooth whitening
- Metal free crowns and bridges
- Tooth coloured fillings
- Smile rejuvenation and make-overs
Six Months Smiles
- Are you one of the millions of adults in need of adult braces who are unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed of your smile?
- A revolutionary combination of proven orthodontic techniques, modern materials, and innovative thought –
- Six Month Smiles® utilizes specialized clear braces to gently straighten and align teeth in an average time of just six months.
- Six Month Smiles start at only €1900 book your consultation today!
- A dental implant is actually a replacement for the root or roots of a tooth.
- Like tooth roots, dental implants are secured in the jawbone and are not visible once surgically placed.
- They are used to secure crowns (the parts of teeth seen in the mouth), bridgework or dentures by a variety of means.
- They are made of titanium, which is lightweight, strong and biocompatible, which means that it is not rejected by the body. Titanium and titanium alloys are the most widely used metals in both dental and other bone implants, such as orthopaedic joint replacements.
- Dental implants have the highest success rate of any implanted surgical device.
- Generally speaking anyone who has lost a tooth is a candidate for dental implants. However, the ideal candidate for a dental implant is in good general and oral health. Adequate bone in your jaw is needed to support the implant, and the best candidates have healthy gum tissues that are free of periodontal disease.