1. Brush your teeth twice a day
Brushing your teeth is an essential part of your health. Give yourself at least two minutes to brush your teeth, focusing on the molars and parts of your teeth that are otherwise hard to get to. Try dividing your mouth into four sections, and spend 30 sections on each. Be gentle but thorough with your toothbrushing.
- A whitening toothpaste is recommended if you want to maximize your smile. We recommend Opalescence whitening toothpaste available at Rdent.
- It’s also a good idea to floss once a day.
2. Visit your dentist
Make a regular habit of seeing a dentist at least once every 6 months. Going to see a dentist should be a no-brainer if you want to improve your smile. Consider a smile rejuvenation and make-over from Rdent.
3. Apply whitening strips
Nine out of ten people believe a smile is one of their most important social assets and 3 out of 4 feel that a good smile enhances their chances of job success. Are you making the most of your smile? Many don’t simply smile because their teeth are darkened by age, smoking, or simple genetics. Whitening strips effectively bleach your teeth to become a brighter shade of white. It’s not a total solution for teeth whitening, but it can have a significant impact on your smile if yellowness is a concern of yours.
4. Consider braces
- Are you one of the millions of adults in need of adult braces who are unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed of your smile?
- A revolutionary combination of proven orthodontic techniques, modern materials, and innovative thought –
- Six Month Smiles® utilizes specialized clear braces to gently straighten and align teeth in an average time of just six months.
- Six Month Smiles start at only €1600 book your consultation today!
5. Stop Smoking
Smoking is one of the most injurious things you can do to your smile. Your skin will pale out, and your teeth will get yellow. This damage is usually gradual, but can sometimes completely destroy a smile if left unchecked. It’s never an easy thing to stop smoking, but your body will thank you in more ways than one if you do.
At Rdent we aim to meet the needs of all patients by providing General Dentistry Care, Emergency Dental Care and specialist Cosmetic Dentistry. At Rdent each individual patient receives personalised treatment with respect to their choices and dignity. Call us on (091) 563 792 to book an appointment.