- Decrease quantity and frequency of sugar intake
2. Ensure to supervise brushing while kids are young to ensure they establish correct habits
3. Ensure they wear a mouth guard when playing contact sports
4. If your child plays a wind instrument such as the recorder or tin whistle, ensure they do not run with the instrument in their mouth
5. Come and see the Dentist at least every 6 months
Meet Dr. Ali Khan as he discusses the scope of his work and will focus mainly on Children’s Dental Health. To book an appointment with Ali please call Rdent today on 091 563 792.
Exam, x-rays and scale and polish for €60